Monday, July 30, 2007

I-Card for International Students

Assalamoalaikum Wrt Wbh
Dear My Bros/ Sisters
I have one news for all of us which is I-Card for International Students.Check it

All International Students may now apply for Internbational Students Card(i-card).

Date: 6th August 2007(Monday)
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
and
Date: 7th August 2007(Tuesday)
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Venue: Mini Auditorium, ITD
Attire: Dark coloured shirt (brothers)
Dark coloured scarf (sisters)

Plaease bring along your matric card and passport/passport copy.
Thanks For further information you can get leaflet from ISO office.
Wassalam
Harun

1 comment:

Thinzar said...

brother
could u plz also post that "further information" here??
like
- is it necessary for every one to get that (or optional)
- what is it for
- is there any difference between that I-card and the green card that we are holding right now, etc

thanks in advance