Monday, April 16, 2007

Quotes of the day

  • “Perhaps you may dislike something which is really good for you and you like something bad for you. But Allah knows (what is best for you) and you do not.”
  • “Man’s way leads to a hopeless end… Allah’s way leads to an endless hope…”
  • “The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knee and the ground… The one who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything!!”

Just to share my favorite quotes with you all. The quotes have given me encouragement in times I felt really down.

I have jotted them down in my notebook, hence, sorry for not being able to state the reference (either Quran or hadith or website or ..) But for sure, they’re not written by me :D

1 comment:

Usman Ghany said...

After reading this article, I find out some way in our lives which is different from this article.

And I also realize how we attain target by seeking help from Allah and without help of Allah. Second, how we are following the way of "Nafs" which can lead to fail in our life (too much confident).

Thus, I got the answer why I sometimes slip out of the target.

I really thanks for miss...for sharing your practice and showing us the main point of unsuccessful progress in life.