Friday, April 20, 2007

DUA for studies

Assalrmualikum W.R.T W.B.K

Dear sisters & brothers,

I got these dua from my brother. These are very useful and effective for me. I hope these also effect to all of you.

Dua before studying

Oh ALLAH! Make useful for me what YOU taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.
Oh ALLAH! I ask YOU for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to YOU.
Oh ALLAH! Make my tongue full of YOUR remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of YOU.
Oh ALLAH! YOU do whatever YOU wish, and YOU are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

Dua while studying something difficult

Oh ALLAH! Nothing is easy except what YOU have made easy. If YOU wish, YOU can make the difficult easy.

Dua after studying

Oh ALLAH! I entrust YOU with what I have read and I have studied.
Oh ALLAH! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it.
Oh ALLAH! YOU do whatever YOU wish, and YOU are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

No comments: